I'm not much of a computer fanatic, and I didn't realize what an individual could do with this machine besides the obvious. The main reason's I use my computer is for research purposes for school, checking my facebook and myspace, paying bills, maybe a little shopping here and there, and emailing. Other than that, I never really paid attention to what we can do in the virtual world. The avatar thing is definitely new to me. I was not aware that other individuals would create, what sometimes, looks like a cartoon version of themselves and go into make-believe places online and build up a non-fictional world around this avatar. That seems to be a little too time consuming to me, and I don't understand the fascination with it.
However, if I could choose anywhere to go in the virtual world it would probably be somewhere similar to the real world; a nice warm and sunny place that provides the right amount of entertainment for me (whatever that is). I might even go on a mini shopping spree with about seven of my closest friends. If I'm feeling a little dangerous, I might try to figure out what an Ex has been up to (lol). Other than that I'm not really sure what the virtual world has to offer me that is going to capture my interest.

2 comments:
Where's the thank you to iMod for the image ;)
Oops, my apologies! Thanks to iMod for providing a wonderful picture!!!!
Post a Comment